"4.6 Acre Paradise in Tecumseh"
Ranch "Full Brick"
Development Level: Built
Bedrooms: 3 "Plus One"
Garage: Triple, Attached "Tandum Style Plus a 34 ft x 66 ft Pool Barn"
Basement: Yes, Full "Full Beautifully Finished"
Size: 2,800 sq. ft.
Lot Type: Irregular
Year Built: 1999 "16 Years - Beautifully Maintained"
Your paradise retreat awaits! Not often does a home & property of this caliber & location become available. This custom ranch with walkout basement design features 5600 sq. ft. of finished luxury living space plus a 34 ft x 66 ft. Pole Barn w/heat, 220 amp service with solar panels all sitting on 4.6 acres (as per MPAC) with walking trails, mature trees & Pike Creek. Enjoy great features like 50 yr. shingles, new furnace 2014, in-floor heating, 9 ft ceilings throughout including basement. Bright amazing lower level design could easily be a whole in-law suite. Please see document section for list of all the extras. Truly a home of distinction!
457 Elmstead Rd. Tecumseh Ontario
• 2800 square foot ranch style house with a walkout basement design. Truly a wonderful design and hard to find in this area. Custom built by original Owners with only quality material - Sitting on 4.6 acres of prime Tecumseh real estate.
• Brick to roof with 5,600 square feet of finished living space
• Anderson windows and doors. Solid oak interior doors and all oak trim
• 50 years shingles on roof
• New furnace 2014- Forced Air Gas
• In-Floor heating throughout the home with new hot water tank
• 3 Car finished Tandum Garage with work bench & cupboards & Insulated garage doors
• In-floor heating in the garage
• Alarm system and Intercom System and Central Vac system
• Grade entrance to the basement from garage
• Bright spacious country size Kitchen w/breakfast bar and separate eating area
• Fabulous balcony off back of home with sitting/eating area overlooking property
• Quartz counter tops in kitchen
• Beautiful oak built-in wall buffet in kitchen
• French doors off master bedroom to upper balcony area-relax & enjoy the view
• Master Ensuite Bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet & granite counters
• Jack & Jill Bathroom between the two bedrooms both with walk in closets
• Main Floor laundry situated perfectly - right in the bedroom area
• Vaulted ceilings in the true Great Room
• Gas fireplace with stately grand Oak Mantle in Great Room
• Open air Main Floor Office
• Extra wide Oak stairs leading to lower level with extra braces in the wall to accommodate a future chair lift if ever needed
• Light filled lower level with a wall of windows -walk out- leading to a large cement patio
• 9 foot ceilings throughout home - including basement- a real custom extra!
• Hugh beautifully finished basement with a second kitchen area- excellent design- a must see
• Wonderful walk up wet bar in basement
• 4th bedroom in lower level
• 4 Bathrooms - 3 full baths and 1 main floor powder room
• Covered Outdoor Hot tub - 6 years old (Catalina)
• Plenty of cupboards and closet space
• Fully insulated 34 feet x 66 feet Pole Barn with overhead heating which is fully finished inside including a loft
• This home is perfect to run a home business or a mechanic's dream spot.
• 10 Inch thick Cement Floors, thick enough for trucks in Pole Barn
• Separate 200 amp Service - 3 Insulated doors 12 Feet Wide x 13 Feet high including a rear drive-through in Pole Barn. Perfect for big trucks or Motor home.
• $70,000 dollar Solar Panel System (owned) on Roof of Barn with a yearly income of $12,000. Fifteen years left on contract. (Pays yearly taxes and utilities!)
• Professionally Landscaped by Landscape Effects.
• Centurian Black Walnut Savanah trees
• Groomed Walking trails with 200 plus mature trees, enjoy nature walks or go canoeing on the Pike Creek from your property. 4.6 acres to explore!
• Area of excellent schools- bus service at end of driveway
This home offers a lifestyle that is hard to find, close to all the amenities that you need within 15 minutes, but a feeling of total privacy! A Real Gem!
Brokered and Advertised by:
Royal LePage Binder Real Estate
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.